Baba Guru Nanak University Nankana Sahib Jobs 2022 announced in Punjab through online job portal www.gnu.edu.pk/careers. Official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions. Interested candidates can apply on following Position. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Professor (BS-21)
- Associate Professor (BS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BS-19)
- Lecturers (BS-18)
- Registrar (BS-20)
- Controller Examination (BS-20)
- Treasure (BS-20)
- Director Purchase & Store (BS-20)
- Deputy Registrar (BS-18)
- Deputy Controller Examination (BS-18)
- Deputy Treasure (BS-18)
- Software Engineer (BS-18)
- Data base Administrator (BS-18)
- Network Administrator (BS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (BS-17)
- Assistant Controller Examination (BS-17)
- Assistant Treasure (BS-17)
- Assistant Director Academic (BS-17)
- Assistant Director Planning (BS-17)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-17)
- Assistant Professor
Important instructions / How to apply
- Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal www.gnu.edu.pk/careers
- The applicants are required to attach and submit two (02) recent passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan to the Office of Baba Guru Nanak University Nankana Sahib located at Post Graduate Degree College for Boys Nankana Sahib.
- For Ad No. 01: The applicants are required to print system generated fee challan worth of Rs. 4000/- for BPS 19 to BPS 21 and Rs.2,500/-for BPS 17 & BPS 18 in any branch of Bank of the Punjab.
- For Ad No. 02: The applicants are required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application
processing fee of Rs.1,000/- in any branch of Bank of the Punjab.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
- No TA/ DA will be Admissible.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates called for interview.
- Last date to apply for Baba Guru Nanak University Nankana Sahib Jobs is 03rd October