Board of Revenue New Jobs 2023 Gilgit Baltistan announced the latest advertisement. If you’re looking forward to Board of Revenue Gilgit Baltistan Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Applications are invited from the suitable/eligible candidates having domicile in Gilgit Baltistan for appointment against the post of Naib Tehsildar (BS-14) under the Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. The official advertisement can also be seen below.
- Naib Tehsildar (BPS-14)
Important instructions & How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by registering themselves at http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- The registration process must be completed by pressing the “Submit” button for the online application before the 4 pm deadline of the registration closing date given on the portal.
- A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
- Application received by hand or through courier/email shall not be accepted /entertained.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/ test that they are eligible in all respects for the post applied for.
- Test Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title Higher, Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited. Branch Code 1742.
- Fee Challan is available only on the ETC online registration portal.
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee Challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- Last date to apply for Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs is 14th February 2023.