CAA Jobs 2022 Civil Aviation Authority Advertisement: (CAA jobs Pakistan) is the national aviation authority under the Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan. It was established by the Government of Pakistan in 1947 and is headquartered in Kamra Cantonment, Attock District. The CAA is responsible for administering and enforcing all matters relating to civil aviation in Pakistan and for seeing that every aircraft registered in Pakistan meets all the appropriate requirements of safety and airworthiness before being permitted to fly within Pakistan’s airspace.
There are a lot of new openings in Pakistan civil aviation authority CAA jobs. These jobs are very important for the development of Pakistan. So everyone should be applied for these posts.
- Director of Communication and Navigational Surveillance
- Director Safety and standards
- Secretary CAA Board
- Cabin Safety Inspector
- Joint Director Licensing
Important instructions & How to apply
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- No application will be accepted by hand.