Cooperative Department Sindh Jobs 2023 is being announced in Karachi. If you’re looking for Cooperative Department Sindh Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Applications from eligible candidates having cleared the Graduation Test conducted by IBA Sukkur Testing Service and domicile of Sindh are invited for the following vacancies in the Cooperative Department Government Of Sindh having qualification and experience indicated against each post. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Sub Inspector (BPS-14)
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants should submit their applications to the Secretary Cooperative Sindh Secretariat new building No.1 Karachi, for each category of post separately.
- Interested candidates must submit following copies of documents duly attested with their applications * (1) Name, (2) Father’s Name, (3) Academic/Technical Qualifications, (4) Date of Birth and Address, (5) Domicile/PRC, (6) Two Latest passport size photos (duly attested), (7) CNIC and (8) Previous experience, if any.
- All documents must be attested.
- The general upper Age relaxation limit will be permissible as per policy of Government.
- The posts will be filled in on Urban/Rural quota and as per prescribed rules of Government of Sindh.
- The share of quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons and Minority shall be adhered to as per policy/rules of Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Those who have earlier appalled against any post through advertisement in Cooperative Department should apply afresh in response to this Advertisement.
- The applications without or incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for Cooperative Department Sindh Jobs is 21st July 2023.