Environment Climate Change Department Sindh Jobs 2023 is being announced in Karachi. If you’re looking for Environment Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available below on this page. You can also see below official advertisement. It invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on a contract basis. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Environmental Inspector (BPS-14)
- Field Assistant (BPS-14)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)
- Junior Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Account Assistant (BPS-14)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-12)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should submit their applications to the office of Director General, Sindh Environmental Protection Agency, Address, Plot # ST-2/1. Sector -23, Shan Chowrangi Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi.
- Interested candidates must submit attested copies of the following documents along with their application: 1) CNIC 2)Academic / Technical Qualification 3) Domicile & PRC 4) Two latest passport size photos 5) Sukkur IBA Test Pass Certificate 6) Previous Experience Certificates if any.
- All candidates are required to send duly filled applications on a Prescribed Form available on the given website i.e. https://epa.sindh.gov.pk/.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- Incomplete or late applications shall not be entertained.
- Quota for minorities, women, differently abled persons & transgenders shall be followed as per Government of Sindh policy / rules.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per policy of Government of Sindh.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for Job specific written test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for Written Test and interview.
- Last date to apply for Environment Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Sindh Jobs is 23rd July 2023.