Health Department Punjab Jobs 2023 advertised in Lahore by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. The government of Punjab is looking for eligible candidates having local domiciles in all districts of Punjab to fill up the following vacant posts in the health department. Age Limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Charge Nurses
- Lady Health Visitors LHV
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form online at https://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk and upload, all the educational transcripts/degrees, CNC, and proof of relevant work experience.
- Dispatch a copy of all documents as well as the online job portal form to the office of the undersigned. Documents must be delivered to the Office of the Program Manager (PHCIP) Health Component Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Directorate Of IRMNCH & No, 5-montgomery Road Lahore.
- On the given date of interview, candidates are required to bring their original testimonials and transcripts of academic record with them.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who appear for the interview.
- Right to choose the centre for appointment will be according to position on merit list.
- Detail of vacant seats is as uploaded on P&SHD website.
- After completion of this recruitment process, for remaining vacant posts, the walk-in interviews will be held on last Tuesday of every month.
- The list of vacant posts will be uploaded on P&SHD website 10 days prior to interviews.
- Last date for submission of applications for health department Punjab Jobs is 24th July 2023.