Human Rights Department Sindh Jobs 2023 is being announced in Karachi, Sindh. If you’re looking for Human Rights Department Sindh Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Applications from eligible candidates having cleared the Graduations Test conducted by IBA Sukkur Testing Service and domicile of Sindh are invited for the following vacancies in various Directorates of Human Rights Department, Government of Sindh having qualification and experience indicated against each post. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Personal Assistant
- Jr. Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants should submit their applications to the office of Section Officer (GA), Human Rights Department, Government of Sindh, Bungalow # D-184, Clifton Block-V, opposite South City Hospital, Karachi.
- Interested candidates must submit applications duly filled with Name, Father’s Name, Qualification, percentage in Graduation, Marks obtained in the IBA Test, Domicile/PRC, Date of Birth, and Postal address along with duly attested copies of the following documents. i) Academic/Technical Qualifications Certificates, ii) Result of IBA Test, iii) Domicile / PRC, iv) Two latest passport size photos, v) Copy of CNIC, and vi) Copies of Previous Certificates if any (All documents must be attested).
- The General upper age relaxation limit will be permissible as per the policy of the Government.
- The posts will be filled in on Urban / Rural Quota and as per the prescribed rules of GoS.
- The share of the quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons and Minorities shall be adhered to as per the policy/ rules of the Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel.
- Applications without or incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- The last date to apply for Human Rights Department Sindh Jobs is 20th July 2023.