IHRA Jobs 2023 Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority Latest Advertisement announced in Islamabad. The Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (HRA) is an autonomous regulatory Authority established under Islamabad. Healthcare Regulation Act, 2018. The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum service delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels in the public and private sectors in Islamabad. IHRA is looking for applications for below-mentioned positions for its Secretariat in Islamabad.
- Assistant Private Secretary APS
- Deputy Director – HR & Admin
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Inspection Officer
- Media & Communication Officer
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- All the Appointments will be on contract which can be extended on the basis of performance and regular
appraisals Assistant Private Secretary (APS to CEO), Inspection Officer, IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Download application form from our website, attach application fee in shape of Pay order/Demand Draft Banker’s Cheque of Rs 2000/- for S/No 1 and 2 and Rs 1000/- from S/No 3 to 5 (Non Refundable) in favour of
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- For detailed job description of each position, please visit our website www.ihra.gov.pk.
- Mention the position applied on the top right corner of envelop, otherwise your application shall not
- Send your complete application, Passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials and updated CV at the following address PID(1)6913/22
Deputy Director HR & Admin
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority
2nd Floor DMLC Building, Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS) Sufi Tabassum Road,
H-8/2, Islamabad. Tel: 051 9199902, www.ihra.gov.pk
- Last date to apply for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRS Jobs is 29th May 2023.