Industries and Commerce Department Sindh Jobs 2023 are being announced in Karachi. If you’re looking for Industries & Commerce Department Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. The Strategy Management Unit (SMU) is hereby established under the administrative control of the Industries & Commerce Department, Government of Sindh, for implementation, coordination, programming & monitoring of Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) Competitiveness Strategy Sindh. Accordingly, various posts are required to be filled in through hiring from the open market through Selection Committee for a fixed period of 05 years. All interested candidates may apply for the said posts, having the requisite eligibility criteria given as under.
- Artist/ Designer
- Offset Printing Supervisor
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Coordination Officers
- Data Management Officer
- Reporting Officer
- Communication Officer
- Research Officer
- Accounts & Audit Officer
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Recruitment will be purely on a contract basis, initially for a period of one with 03 months of probation period (extendable up to the completion of the year project subject to satisfactory performances).
- Recruitment will be made on open merit.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- This department reserves the rights to withdraw the process at any time or accept/reject any application at any stage.
- Interested candidates having the domicile of Sindh province may apply with the attested copies of education and experience certificates as required with CNIC & 02 latest passport size photographs through courier and should reach the office of the Section Officer (Commerce), Industries & Commerce Department, Govt. of Sindh, 1″ Floor, Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The last date to apply for Industries & Commerce Department Sindh Jobs is 23rd July 2023.