Join Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2023 Apply Online announced for Nautical or Engineering Cadet (62nd Batch 2024-2025) through an online job portal www.marineacademy.edu.pk. This is a great opportunity for FSC pass students who want to join Pakistan Navy. The student must have an Intermediate degree in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 55% marks. An associate Degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering from the NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi will be awarded after the successful completion of the educational & training program. 37 Fully paid scholarships are also offered to cadets; 33 need-based scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Maritime Affairs & 04 need-based Scholarships are given by Global Radiance Group of Companies.
- Nautical or Engineering Cadet
- Marital Status: Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan
- Age Limit: Not more than 20 years
- Height: 5 ft 4 inches
- FSC (Pre Engineering) or O/A Level with subject combination (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) having at least 55% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit equivalence certificates.
- FSC/ A Level Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide Hope certificate from the head of respective college/institute.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Prospectus & application can be downloaded from PMA website: marineacademy.edu.pk.
- Submit application form through courier service along with pay order/ bank draft of Rs. 3000/- in favour of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), PMA Branch Code-0239.
- Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft of Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form.
- SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open merit or do not meet PMA eligibility criteria.
- Last date to apply online for Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) is 11st August 2023.
- Entrance test will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad (AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired testing agencies.
- Minimum 50% is required to qualify entrance test.
- Medical examination of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at designated Army/ Navy/ PAF Hospitals.
- Final selection will be done in order of merit which include FSC Marks, Entry Test Marks PET, Medical & Final interview.
- Final Interview and PET dates will be updated on PMA website and same will be communicated to candidate.