Karachi Development Authority Jobs 2023 is being announced in Karachi, Sindh. If you’re looking for Karachi Development Authority KDA Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available below on this page. Applications from eligible candidates having cleared the Graduation Test conducted by IBA Sukkur Testing Service and Domicile of Sindh are invited for the following vacancies in Karachi Development Authority (KDA) having qualification and experience indicated against each post.
- Senior Clerk (BPS-14)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates must submit following copies of documents duly attested with their applications:
- Father’s Name
- Academic/Technical Qualification
- Date of Birth and Address
- Domicile / PRC
- Two latest passport-size photos (duly attested)
- Previous Experience, if any,
- all documents must be attested.
- The general upper age relaxation limit will be permissible as per the policy of the Government.
- The posts will be filled in on Urban/Rural quota and as per prescribed rules of the Government of Sindh.
- The share of the quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons and Minorities shall be adhered to as per the Policy Rules of the Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government service should apply through the proper channels.
- Those who have earlier applied for any post through an advertisement in Karachi Development Authority (KDA) should apply afresh in response to this Advertisement.
- Applications without or incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- The last date to apply for Karachi Development Authority Jobs is 20th July 2023.
- Applicants should submit their applications to the Secretary, KDA, Karachi having an office on the 2nd Floor, Civic Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi for the above category of post separately.