Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH MTI Jobs 2022 announced in Peshawar through Online Job Portal www.kth.gov.pk. The Khyber Teaching Hospital is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institute with the board of Governors as Prescribed by the government of KPK under the Medical Teaching Institute Reform act 2015, and amendment there in MTI KTH is equal Opportunity employer with no gender bias. Applications are invited from Candidates for the following Posts mention below in MTI Peshawar. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Experiential Registrar
- Institution Medical Officer Neurosurgery
- Assistant Anesthetist
- Data Analyst
- Patient Relation Officer
- Facilities Supervisor
- Trainee Staff Nurse
- Charge Nurse
- Security Guard
Important instructions & How to apply
- Interested Candidates must Download the Application form through www.kth.gov.pk.
- Applications accompanied with
- Complete bio-data
- Copy of Academic/experience certificates
- 02 passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Application must be accompanied by the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to
- Rs.1000/- for Serial No 01 – 09
- Rs. 500/- for Serial No 10
- Applicants submit the application fee in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit, KTH Fund Account bearing No. PK15 KHYB 0121 0030 0311 6602, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No.0121, Peshawar.
- Application form through registered postal mail or courier service.
- Position/post must be specifically mentioned on the envelope.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for multiple posts, he/she shall apply separately for each post.
- Last date to apply for Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Jobs is 06th October 2022.