Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan New Jobs 2023 announced by Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department in Quetta. If you’re looking forward to Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. Official advertisements can also be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a contract basis. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
- Cook (BS-05)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Farash (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
Important instructions & How to apply
- Eligible candidates (male or female) may send the Application along with the documents attested copies of educational certificates/degrees, diplomas, CNIC, and experience certificates to the Secretary, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Balochistan.
- The candidate should have a domicile in the Balochistan Province
- The candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government institutions may apply through the proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose.
- The last date to apply for Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan Jobs is 13th February 2023.