Mines and Minerals Department Sindh Jobs 2023 are being announced in Karachi. If you’re looking for Mines and Minerals Department Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available below on this page. You can also see below official advertisement. It invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on a contract basis. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Assistant Mineral Development Officers
- Workshop Foremen
- Data Processing Assistants
- Account Assistants
- Mine Surveyors
- Statistical Assistants
- Mine Watchmen
- Field Surveyors
- Naib Qasid
- Lamp Boy
- Sanitary Workers
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates already working in Government / Semi Government/Organization should apply through proper channel.
- The General upper Age relaxation limit will be permissible as per policy of Government.
- 5% quota for minorities, while 2% quota has been reserved for Disabled person and 15% reserved for women from all above mentioned posts.
- Eligible Candidates should send their applications with their testimonials / documents to Director General, Mines & Mineral Development, ST-19/1, Block-6, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Main University Road, Near NIPA Chowrangi Karachi within 14 days from the date of publication.
- Candidates called for interview / written test will not be entitled to TA / DA.
- The Competent Authority reserve right to vary / modify / revise the TOR of the advertisement.
- The competent Forum has the authority to reduce or increase the number of post(s).
- The applications without or Incomplete documents shall not be entertained
- Last date to apply for Mines and Minerals Department Sindh Jobs is 23rd July 2023.