Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs 2022 has been announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.moib.gov.pk. The official advertisement can be seen below. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad requires the services of qualified, energetic, experienced, and motivated individuals for appointment against the following Management Scale positions on a contract basis for 01 year. Pakistan Citizens of Eminence, repute & Integrity are Eligible to apply as per the following Criteria. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Ad No. 01
- Director (IT)
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Naib Qasid
Ad No. 02
- Chief Editor
Important instructions & How to apply
- All the posts are against merit quota.
- For Ad N0. 01 : Interested candidates may apply online on the website www.iobs.moib.gov.pk/ or on https://nip.gov.ac
- Hard Copy of the application along with following documents may also be sent to the undersigned.
- Required testimonials
- Details of additional qualification
- Details of Experience
- For Ad No. 02 : Application along with detailed C.V as well as educational and experience credentials should reach to the office of Project Director, Directorate of Electronic Media & Publications, Benevolent Fund Building, Zero point Islamabad.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- If any government employee is selected on a project post, he/she will have to resign from Government service before appointment on project post.
- Last date to apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs is 08th October 2022.