Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022 Internship has been announced through an official advertisement in Islamabad. The application form is available at the official website www.molaw.gov.pk. Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment for the following posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Intern/ Associate Lawyer
Important instructions / How to apply
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk.
- The period of Internship will be 12 months (extendable by the Selection Committee subject to performance of internee).
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for a written test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test / Interview in Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application form in the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs is 06th October 2022.