Ministry of Railways New Jobs 2023 Application Form Latest Advertisement was announced in Islamabad through an online job portal http://www.pakrail.gov.pk. Applications are invited for filling the following position in the project titled “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring & Evaluation Directorate (SPD & ME) in Ministry of Railways, Islamabad”. The post is purely on contract basis for a period of one (01) year which could be considered for an extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
- Director General Legal Affairs
- Legal Advisor
- Legal Consultant
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- You can also send your CV/Resume along with attested copies of all educational/experience certificates, recent photographs, domicile, and CNIC to the address given below.
- Only those candidates who have post-qualification experience(s) will be considered for the vacant position.
- No age relaxation will be granted in the maximum age limit.
- Salary will be admissible as per rules framed for reappointment after retirement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The Division reserves the right to select, reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Last date to apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs is 07th June 2023.