Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 announced by Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial research (PCSIR) in Islamabad through an online job portal www.most.gov.pk. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for appointment on project pests, purely on contract basis, One year (Extendable upon satisfactory performance, till completion of the project) against the PSDP project “Establishment of Material Resource Center and Development of Additive Manufacturing & Reverse Engineering Center at PCSIR on Lamp pay basis. ”. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Adviser (PPS-10)
- Principal Engineer Civil (PPS-09)
- Senior Engineer Mechanical (PPS-08)
- Senior Engineer Materials (PPS-08)
- Junior Engineer Materials (PPS-07)
- Junior Engineer Civil (PPS-07)
- Junior Engineer Mechanical (PPS-07)
- Junior Technical Operator (PPS-06)
- Laboratory Technician (PPS-04)
- Computer Operator
- Lab Assistant (PPS-03)
- Store Keeper (PPS-03)
- Driver (PPS-03)
- Junior Lab Assistant (PPS-03)
- Chowkidar (PPS-02)
- Sweeper (PPS-02)
Important instructions / How to apply
- Application form can be downloaded from PCSIR Website www.pcsir.gov.pk.
- Applications should be duly supported by CV and teed copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Educational Degrees and recent passport size photograph Should submitted at Project Director (MRC&AMRE)
PCSIR Head office, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for the test interview/
- TA/DA will not be paid for appearing in the Test/interview.
- Last date for submission of application form in Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial research (PCSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs is 29th September 2022.