National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2023 are being announced in Multan. If you’re looking for NAB Jobs in Pakistan then there is a good news for you! You are at the right place. Here complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure are available below on this page. National Accountability Bureau invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals for hiring of Services of Experts under Section 28(b) of National Accountability Ordinance-I999, for its Headquarters and Regional Offices on monthly fee payment basis for a period of onc year as per criteria given below.
- Junior Experts – 2 (Assistant System Administrator)
- Junior Expert – 2 (Engineer)
- Junior Expert – 2 (Land Revenue)
- Assistant Junior Expert – 3 (Naib Qasid)
- Assistant Junior Expert – 3 (Driver)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Experience / Educational Qualification shall be counted / examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview, after scrutiny of applications.
- Candidates with additional qualification/experience can be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of services hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual/foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- The service rendered cannot be claimed for any benefit either for employment on permanent basis in the Bureau or for any other benefit from the Government of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Final selection shall be subject to Security Clearance.
- The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt. Policy.
- The services period is extendable as per performance evaluation/requirement basis.
- Applications on given format (without documents) should reach through postal service to the undersigned address: Deputy Director (HR) NAB Multan.
- Last date to apply for NAB Jobs is 28th July 2023.