National TB Control Program Jobs 2022 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.ntp.gov.pk. National TB Control Program (NTP), revived under Ministry of Health subsequent to declaration of TB as national emergency in Pakistan. Act as a collaborating body at the central level for the development of uniform policies and strategies, facilitating the donor liaison at national and international levels. NTP at this point in time is implementing Global Fund supported grant through a mechanism of Single Stream Funding (SSF) as principal recipient. A donor funded project seeks to hire dynamic and career oriented professionals on contract basis for the following positions. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these following posts.
Ad No: 01
- Advisor Malaria (Policy & Strategy)
Ad No: 02
- MDR-TB Physician/ Coordinator
- Warehouse Cleaner
Ad No. 03
- DR TB Treatment Support
- DR TB Facilitator Case Management
- DR TB Program AssistantProgram / Data Assistant
- Community Support Officer
- Meal Officer
Important instructions & How to apply
- Interested candidates may apply online at NTP official website www.ntp.gov.pk/career/.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date to apply online in National TB Control Program Jobs is 06th October 2022.