NUMS Jobs 2023 National University of Medical Sciences announced in Rawalpindi. The national university of medical sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with the primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research, and service delivery. The Rawalpindi campus houses the NUMS Institute of Advance Studies & Research (NIASR), which is dedicated to conducting cutting-edge research and evidence-based teaching is basic, applied and clinical disciplines along with Social & Behavioral Sciences. At the NUMS Islamabad Campus spread over 1000 acres, a Medical city is being established inclusive of 4000 bed healthcare facility and will offer diverse program in all disciplines of knowledge with an emphasis on Biological & Medical Sciences.
Ad No. 01
- Consultant (Sports Medicine)
- Assistant Professor (Biotechnology)
- Assistant Director (Administration)
- Assistant Manager
- Sanitary Worker (Male)
- Sanitary Worker (Female)
Ad No. 02
- Assistant Professor (Physician)
- Assistant Professor (Bioethics)
- Scientific Officer (Bio-Statistician)
- Assistant Professor (Human Genetics)
- Assistant Professor (Phytochemistry)
- Assistant Professor (Health Professions)
Important instructions & How to apply
- Interested applicants can apply online through NUMS Job Portal i.e.http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.
- NUMS is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- For more details please visit: www.numspak.edu.pk.
- The last date to apply online for NUMS Jobs in Rawalpindi is 20th February 2023.