Pakhtunkhwa Energy Department Organization Jobs 2022
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization PEDO Jobs 2022 has been announced in KPK through an online job portal https://www.pedo.pk/. If you’re looking forward to PEDO Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Including newly merged areas) for appointment on a Contract/Project basis for PIU Solar/Solar Projects and Hydropower Project of PEDO.
- Assistant Director Electrical (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Mechanical (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Civil(BPS-17)
- Assistant Manager (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Environment (BPS-17)
- Geologist (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Accounts & Admin (BPS-17)
- PS to Project Director (BPS-16)
- Admin Officer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Acconts Officer (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Office Clerk (BPS-16)
- Sub Engineer Electrical (BPS-12)
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-11)
Important instructions / How to apply
- Interested candidates may first visit the ETEA Website www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the post/posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project Code, and Candidate personal information) will be generated.
- Take a print of the generated deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at the UBL OMNI agent or easy paisa app or agent.
- After Successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (Candidate Copy) having Bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After the online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office before the test at this stage.
- Required documents/ testimonials will, however, be provided by those candidates only who qualify for the screening test.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from the website.
- Candidates are directed to not give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Test Date, Time, and Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip