Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 announced to fill the vacant positions online. There is good news if you’re looking forward to the Pakistan Railway Jobs in Pakistan, you are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a contract basis for a period of one Year. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- CNC Machine Operator (PPS-04)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Application form can be downloaded online through the Pakistan Railways website www.pakrail.gov.pk or collected from office of the Assistant Personnel Officer, Pakistan Railways Carriage Factory, Islamabad.
- Applicants shall submit their applications along with duly attested copies by the gazette officer of all Educational/ Technical certificates/ documents, experience certificates, character certificates, domicile, CNIC, 02 fresh passport size photographs & 02 envelops with postal address & register stamp which shall be delivered in the office of undersigned through registered post/courier services/by-hand.
- Eligibility of candidates shall be determined on the basis of the applicant’s qualifications, experience, practical test and interview.
- Submission of applications within 15 days after issuance of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued are not eligible to apply.
- Roll No. slip containing the information regarding test center, timing and date shall be dispatched at provided postal address before the practical test/interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The service is purely on contract basis and no regularization in future.
- The candidates selected shall be required:-
- To pass prescribed medical examination
- To be cleared by Security Agencies
- The following quota will also be observed:
- 5% quota is fixed for minorities/ non-Muslims.
- 1% quota is fixed for Orphans.
- 10% quota is fixed for ex: servicemen.
- 20% quota for son/daughter of Railways employees including 2% fixed for son/daughter of Railways deceased employees.
- In case, any of the information furnished by applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of particular candidate stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The competent authority has the right to reject any application/applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies.
- The eligible candidates will be called for Test Interview
- Last date to apply for Pakistan Railway Jobs is 20th July 2023.