Population Welfare Department Sindh Jobs are being announced in Islamabad. If you’re looking for Population Welfare Department Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available below on this page. You can also see below official advertisement. It invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on a contract basis. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Application on prescribed format along with Domicile, PRC Form-D, and other attested copies of the required degrees/ certificates with 02 copies of CNIC and 03 passport size photographs and a copy of screenshot of result card of Sukkur IBA Testing Service shall be sent to the Director General, Population Welfare Department Sindh, 11th Floor, NICL Building, Opposite Gora Qabristan, Abbasi Shaheed Road, Karachi.
- The required Degree, Domicile, and PRC Form-D must be issued before the Cut-off date.
- The Domicile and PRC Form D must be the same as those submitted in IBA Testing Service.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy.
- The posts will be filled in the Urban/ Rural quota as per the prescribed rules of the Government of Sindh.
- The share of the quota is reserved for Women. Differently, Abled persons and minorities shall be adhered to as per the policy/ rules of the Government of Sindh. (Differently-Abled persons should submit a disability certificate).
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channels.
- No application submitted by hand shall be entertained.
- The department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- False/ incorrect information shall disqualify the candidates.
- Candidates called for an interview shall not be entitled to TA/DA.
- The applicant without or incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- The last date to apply for Population Welfare Department Sindh Jobs is 24th July 2023.