Public Sector Organization Karachi New Jobs 2023 has been announced in PO Box 7734 Karachi. The official advertisement can be seen below. If you’re looking forward to Public sector organization Jobs in Pakistan, there is good news! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below. Applications are also required from eligible candidates. Eligible candidates Who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can apply for these Posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Regularization Officer
- Sub Engineer
- Survey Officer
- Computer Operator
- Senior Auditor
- Audit Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Lease Registration Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Recovery Inspector
- Assistant Recovery Inspector
- Data Entry Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- The general upper age relaxation will be permissible as per the policy of the government.
- These posts will be filled on open merit (male/female) with the due share of quota reserve for women, disabled persons, and minorities under the existing rules.
- Candidates who are already serving in the Government department must submit NOC from their department along with the application.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- If an individual intends to apply for more than one post, then he must submit a separate application for each post.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and call only the most suitable candidate for test / Interview.
- The name of the post applied for, should be written at the top-right corner of the envelope and application/ CV.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered.
- The Authority reserves the right to vary/modify/revised or cancel the process of the advertisement.
- Send you documents at P.O BOX 7734 Saddar Karachi.
- The last date for submission of the application form Jobs in PO Box 7734 Karachi is 24th July 2023.