Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs 2023 is open for the hiring of individual consultants. If you’re looking for PSPA Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. The government of Punjab has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) [P164785] and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services. The Project aims to increase access to quality health services, and economic and social inclusion programs, among poor and vulnerable households in selected districts of Punjab. For the said purpose the project intends to hire the services of the following individuals. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available below on this page.
- Deputy Director Audit
- Admin Officer
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- The TOR including experience and qualification may be viewed at https://pspa.punjab.gov.pk.
- Application along with updated CV, latest photograph, copies of CNIC, and all educational degrees from HEC recognized universities and experience certificates should be submitted at the address: Project Director, IPL-2573 Project Management Unit (PMU) Punjab Social Protection Authority Planning & Development Board, 78/79, D Block, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
- Clearly indicate the name of post on upper right corner of envelope.
- The applicants should clearly mention years of experience and qualification at the top of the CV
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
- If a face-to-face meeting is required, same shall be done virtually/ physically.
- Market based salary commensurate with experience and qualification will be offered for above mentioned posts.
- Last date to apply for PSPA Jobs is 26th July 2023.