Sindh Food Authority New Jobs 2023 are being announced in Karachi. If you’re looking for Food Authority Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. Full details of vacancies and application procedure are available below on this page. Application from eligible candidates having cleared test conducted by IBA Sukkur Testing Service and domicile of Sindh Province are invited for the following vacancies in Sindh Food Authority fulfill the criteria of qualification and experience indicated against each post. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Assistant Food Safety Officer (AFSO) (BPS-14)
- Lab Technician (BPS-15)
- Junior Lab Technician (BPS-14)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates must submit their fresh CV along with Educational Testimonials Domicile / PRC Experience certificate (if required) / three passport-size recent photographs duly attested with their applications.
- The general upper age relaxation will be permissible as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- The posts will be filled on Urban / Rural quota and as per prescribed rules of the Government of Sindh.
- The share of the quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons, and minorities shall be adhered as per the policy/rules of the Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government Services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applications without or incomplete documents and after the deadline shall not be entertained.
- The applications should be submitted through courier service within the due date and complete with all respects on the following address: DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMIN) Sindh Food Authority Government of Sindh Bungalow No.12-B, Block-A, S.M.C.H.S, Karachi.
- Last date to apply for Sindh Food Authority Jobs is 28th July 2023.