Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2023 is being announced in Karachi. If you’re looking for Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you!
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Assistant Social Welfare (BPS-15)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applicant should submit their applications to the Director General (Admin), Social Welfare Department, Sindh Secretariat Block 79, Saddar, Karachi.
- Interested candidates must submit following copies of documents duly attested with their application; 1) Name, 2) Father’s Name, 3) Academic / Technical Qualifications, 4) Date of birth and Address, 5) Domicile/PRC, 6) Two latest passport size photos (duly attested), 7) CNIC and 8) Previous experience, if any.
- All documents must be attested.
- The general upper Age Relaxation Limit will be permissible as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Post will be filled on Urban/Rural quota and as per prescribed rules of Government of Sindh.
- The share of quota reserved for Women, Differently abled persons, and Minorities shall be adhered to as per rules/policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government Service should apply through the proper channels.
- The applications without or incorrect documents shall not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for Social Welfare Department Sindh Jobs is 19th April 2023.