SPSC Jobs 2022 Medical Officer Apply Online announced 2072+ Seats through an online job portal https://www.spsc.gov.pk/. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile in Sindh for the following positions in the Livestock and Fisheries Department. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
Ad No. 01
- Dental Surgeon (BPS-17)
- Staff Nurse (BPS-16)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
Ad No. 02
- Architectural Assistant (BPS-17)
- Assistant Controller (BPS-16)
- Inspector (BPS-16)
- Legal Assistant (BPS-16)
Ad No. 03
- Assistant Engineer Civil (BPS-17)
- Ass. Executive Engineer Civil (BPS-17)
- Ass. Executive Engineer (BPS-17)
Ad No. 04
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-04)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
Important Instrcutions & How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply online through SPSC’s official website http://www.spsc.gov.pk
- Candidates are required to pay a Challan Fee of Rs.500/- for each post separately in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in any branch of State Bank/ National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh.
- Online Application requires initial registration through the official website and then the candidature will be prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs” feature.
- Enter the correct CNIC Number and Date of Birth in the Online Form.
- Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of the application.
- Last date to apply online for Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs is 28th November 2022.