SPU Sindh Police Latest Jobs 2023 Advertisement Online Apply invites applications from male candidates having domicile of Sindh province against 1500 vacant posts of police constable (BPS-07) in Special Protection Unit (CPEC) Sindh. If you’re looking for Sindh Police Jobs in Pakistan then there is a good news for you! You are at the right place. Here complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure are available below on this page. You can also see below official advertisement. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Qualification: Matric
- Age Limit: 18-28 years
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Chest: Min 33 inches with an expansion of 1.5 inch
- Running: 1600 meters in 8 minutes
Important instructions & How to apply
- Online application/ registration is required to be filled out on the official website of Sukkur IBA University Testing Service (SIBA) i.e. http://apply.sts.net.pk
- After submission of the online application candidates may download the system-generated challan of Rs.900/- and deposit it in any branch of ABL/ MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile, Form-D, one recent photograph, and academic documents when applying online.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for an “Interview”.
- The last date to apply for SPU Sindh Police Jobs is 05th April 2023.