The Urban Unit Jobs 2022 Lahore Walk-in-Interview has been announced in Lahore by the Government of Punjab through an online job portal http://www.urbanunit.gov.pk. The Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (Urban Unit), Planning & Development Board, Government of Punjab, has been developing sustainable urban solutions for cities in Pakistan. It has been playing a pivotal role in reshaping the urban culture by assisting governments in making urban areas functional, attractive and sustainable. The urban unit is looking for the services of exceptionally sound and self-motivated professionals for the following project-based positions.
- Survey Manager
Important instructions & How to apply
- For further job details, TORs, and Job Descriptions please visit www.urbanunit.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates should appear for walk-in interviews at the given address along with
- 01 Copy of CNIC
- 03 Copies of CV
- The interview will be held at Flat No.9, 5th Floor, Cantt Mall, Fakhr-e-Alam Road, Peshawar. Sadder.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the interview except for the above-mentioned date and time.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the Test /Interview.
- Last date of the interview is 30th November 2022.