Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 BOR announced the latest advertisement in Lahore through the online job portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. If you’re looking forward to Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and the application procedure below on this page. The official advertisement can also be seen below.
Applications are invited from interested qualified and experienced professionals for the World Bank-funded project titled “Punjab Urban Land Record System Enhancement (PULSE)”, for its Project Management Unit (PMU) of Board of Revenue Punjab, Lahore and Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of Punjab Land Records Authority Lahore for the following positions on purely contract basis for the time.
- Principal Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Software Engineer-II
- Software Engineer-III
- It Security Specialist
- Principal Quality Assurance Engineer
- Principal Database Administrator
- Assistant Director Operations
- Program Officer
- Programme Officer-I
- Programme Officer-II
- Programme Officer-III
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates having domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply.
- All above project posts are purely temporary, on contract basis, under the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 for a limited period.
- The selectee would have no right of regularization of his contract whatsoever.
- The decision of the Authority shall be final and would not be challenged in any court of law.
- Competent Authority may accept or reject any application/process of recruitment at any stage, without assigning any reason.
- A project based lump sum salary package shall be admissible for these posts & selectee shall have no right to claim usual allowances, as defined against other regular/contract posts.
- The application must be accompanied with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, copy of CNIC, two passport size latest pictures, domicile certificate and other relevant documents.
- Candidates from the public sector origination, can apply through proper channel along with NOC from their respective department.
- Only short listed candidate will be called for test/interview.
- TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- The application must reach in the office of the Chief Inspector of Stamps. Board of Revenue, Punjab, Old Anarkali Road, Lahore through registered mail.
- The incomplete applications and received after the given time period shall not be entertained at all.
- Last date to apply for Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs is 16th September 2023.