District and Session Court Sujawal Jobs 2023 announced vacant posts by the Government of Sindh. The official advertisement can be seen below.
- Data Coder
- Computer Operator
- CCTV Operator
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- For Serial No. 1 to 5, candidates shall have to apply online at SIBA Testing Services website: apply.sts.net.pk, and the candidates are required to upload CNIC, Domicile and P.R.C (Form-D), academic documents, one recent photograph, N.O.C (In case of Government Servant).
- Differently, abled candidates are required to upload CNIC having a wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- Dates for written tests and results of the candidates for the posts from serial numbers 1 to 5 will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their above official website(s).
- The list of successful candidates will be affixed on the Notice Board of the District Court. Sujawal with dates of their shorthand/typing test, which will be conducted in the Departmental Selection Committee.
- For Serial 6 to 14, the candidates are required to send their application(s) along with attested copies of the educational document(s), CNIC, Domicile & PRC, two passport size photographs, experience certificate & valid Driving License (only for the post of Driver) to the District & Sessions Judge, Sujawal.
- The candidates who are already in Government Service shall apply through the proper channel.
- The applications received in any manner that alters the due date will not be considered.
- A quota for persons with different abilities/ persons with disabilities shall be followed as per statutory provisions/rules/ instructions on this behalf.
- The applicants shall specifically mention in their application if they want to avail their rights under such quota.
- Age relaxation of successful candidates will be considered, as per relevant rules.
- All the candidates shall mention their contact number and complete postal address properly for any further communication.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in a test/interview.
- The candidate at the time of the test/interview should bring original documents, a ballpoint pen, white paper, and a writing pad.
- In case, the documents are forged, the action as per law will be taken against the defaulter candidate.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- The last date to submit the application form in District and Session Court Jobs in Sujawal is 23rd October 2023.