Health Department Punjab Jobs 2023 September advertised in Lahore by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. The government of Punjab is looking for eligible candidates having local domicile of all districts of Punjab to fill up the following vacant posts in the health department. Age Limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Ad No. 01
- Health Specialist
Ad No. 02
- Software Developer
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates shall be Punjab domiciled (Lahore domiciled will be preferred).
- Hiring process is subject to the approval of the Election Commission of Punjab.
- The decision of selection committee will be final and cannot be challenged in any court.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per rules and regulations framed by the Government.
- The interested candidates may apply at the office of Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, 24 Cooper Road Lahore within due date.
- No application will be entertained after due date.
- Attested copies of documents including two passport size photographs, domicile, CNIC, academic, certificates etc. may be submitted at the time of submission of application.
- The original documents may be provided at the time of interview before the Recruitment Committee.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process without giving any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- Nontransferable (work-in the same UC and town where recruited).
- Candidates will be paid their wages through cross-cheque/branchless banking / mobile wallet.
- This hiring of services will not confer any right for regularization of service at any stage.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”.
- Last date for submission of applications for health department Punjab Jobs is 16th September 2023.