Islamabad High Court Jobs 2023 IHC announced in Islamabad. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online on www.ihc.gov.pk. Both male and female who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Personal Assistant (BPS-18)
- Law Clerk
- Lift Operator (BPS-06)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- For Sr. No. 01 & 3: Applications on plain paper along with detailed C.V, attested copies of testimonials, 2 attested photographs, domicile,experience certificates etc. should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before last date.
- 10% seats are reserved for women across the board subject to the condition of fulfilling the prescribed criteria.
- However, if sufficient numbers of eligible women candidates are not available, the posts shall be filled in on merit as prescribed, provided that there shall be no carry forward of the seats reserved for women.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons subject to fulfilment of conditions as mentioned above.
- Candidates already in government service shall apply through proper channel.
- For Sr. No. 02: Appointment against the position of “Law Clerk” is on CONTRACT BASIS for one year.
- The Law Clerks will be required to primarily conduct legal and academic research.
- The candidate should be citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Each application pack must contain the Prescribed Application form, a detailed C.V (max. 3 pages), a legible photocopy of the applicant’s law degree(s) and two reference letters from academic supervisor/law firms duly signed.
- One of those reference letters should be by the academic institution.
- The 2nd letter can be from the law firm where candidate is employed. If unemployed, then 2nd letter can be from the academic institution. The letter should be addressed to the Registrar, Islamabad High Court.
- The Application form and detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) may be obtained from the office of Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, G-5, Islamabad OR it may be downloaded from the Islamabad High Court’s official website www.ihc.gov.pk.
- The applications complete in all respects, in typed form, must be submitted by hand or sent through registered post/courier service or e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org] and addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.
- Late and incomplete applications and those received without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
- Application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of test/interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law.
- Name of the post should clearly be mentioned on the right side of envelope.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview as per policy of the department.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of seats and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
- Last date to apply for Islamabad High Court Jobs is 16th September 2023.