Khawaja Fareed University KFUEIT Jobs 2023 Latest Jobs, Online Apply
Department / Organization: Khawaja Fareed University
Ad No. 01
- Accounts Assistant
- Hardware Technician
- Ltv Driver
- Library Attendant
- Personal Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Helper Mason
- Male Security Guard
- Head Mali
- Media Coordinator
- Naib Qasid
- More …………
Ad No. 02
- Controller of Examination (BS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BS-19)
- Dental Surgeon (BS-17)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may apply online through web portal (https://eportal.kfucit.edu.pk). No hard copy of the application is required.
- Condition of Punjab Domicile shall be applicable only for the post of Controller of Examinations and Dental Surgeon.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the advertisement as well as “Important instructions to candidates” given on KFUEIT website at online job portal ie “https://eportal.kfucit.edu.pk” carefully in order to submit their online applications be completed in all respects.
- The onus responsibility for correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates. Editing Option, to correct any data in the Online Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- The candidates those who applied against the post of Controller of Examination vide advertisement IPB No. 321 (published in May /June, 2023) are required to apply again with the already paid challan of the post.
- Those already in the government/ semi-government service or autonomous bodies will be required to bring No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview.
- Only eligible/short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Upload a paid system-generated Bank Challan of Rs. 3,000/- for BPS-19 and above & Rs. 2,000/- for BPS-17 as an application processing fee for each online application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any post or its all advertisement or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason, which will not be challengeable in any court of law.
- The University may increase or decrease the number of positions as per its requirement and availability of budget.
- All quotas will be observed as per the rules.
- The date of interview for Khawaja Fareed University KFUEIT Rahim Yar Khan Jobs is 11th August 2023.