Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs 2022 announced through official Job Portal https://kpitb.gov.pk/. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based positions on purely fixed pay and contractual basis.
- Assistant Dir.Digital Platforms-1
- Assistant Dir.Digital Platforms-2
- Assistant Dir. Internal Audit
- Assistant Dir. Skill & Digital
- Assistant Dir. Planning
- Senior Web Developer
- Administrative Officer
- Management Trainee – Project
- Management Trainee – Finance
- Management Trainee General Admin
- Management Trainee Skills & Economy
- Management Trainee Technical Governance
- Management Trainee Monitoring
- Management Trainee Internal Audit
- Management Trainee – HR
- Management Trainee
- Web Developer
- Assistant Web Developer
- Data Collection/ Data Entry Operator
- UI / UX Designer
Important instructions / How to apply
- The Interested individuals shall visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details.
- Interested candidates can apply online at https://etea.edu.pk/.
- Documents submitted by hand/courier shall not be accepted.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
- Candidates shall upload attested copies of updated Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience certificate is not available, candidates shall attach No Objection Certificate’ with updated employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees CNIC, Domicile certificate experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.