Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 Apply announced by the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MOFEPT) in Islamabad
- Associate Professor (BS-20)
- Professor (BS-21)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- The Candidates are required to submit their application on the prescribed form available on (http://www.mofept.gov.pk).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview, No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The candidates called for the interview screening test will have to bring their original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificate(s).
- Separate applications should be submitted at the Principal/ Project Coordinator Federal Government College of Home Economics, Management Sciences & Specialized Discipline F-11/1, Islamabad, for each post, and the Name of the post should clearly be mentioned in the application as well as on the envelope.
- Candidates already working in Government Organizations / Departments shall apply through the proper channel.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc., will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Last date to apply online in the Ministry of Federal Education Jobs is 19th September 2023.
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 announced by Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MOFEPT) in Islamabad through an online job portal www.mofept.gov.pk. Applications are invited against the following Positions in Academics and external relation department by Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad. The posts are Filled purely on Contract basis as per project pay package admissible for PSDP funded Project Staff. Initially, the contract will be awarded for period of one year which can be further extended till life of Project.