National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad through an online job portal https://www.ndrmf.pk/. National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) is a government-owned not-for-profit company. It provides grant financing for projects that contribute to enhancing Pakistan’s resilience to climatic and other natural hazards and to strengthen the government’s ability to quickly respond to disasters triggered by natural hazards. NDRMF requires a vibrant & qualified professional for following an Islamabad-based position on a performance-based contract.
- Research Analysts
- Media Assistants
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available at http://www.ndrmf.pk
- Applicants apply by entering the required credentials on the online application form and attaching scanned copies of the following documents
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates,
- No need to send a hard copy of your CV and documents.
- Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date & time will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- All candidates must have Higher Education Commission Verified/Equivalent Qualifications.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- The last date to apply for National Disaster Risk Management Fund NDRMF Jobs in Islamabad is 12th August 2023.