National Skills University New Jobs 2023 is advertised through an online job portal http://www.nsu.edu.pk. The National Skills University (NSU) Islamabad is the first federal public sector university dedicated to training Pakistan’s youth in 21st-century skills and knowledge. The initial appointment at the NSU will be under the project “Up-gradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University (Part-1)” for one year. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Assistant Professor
- Project Director
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Accounts
- Sub Engineer
- Junior Computer Operator
- Driver LTV
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates have to submit five complete sets of applications on the prescribed form (which can be downloaded from http://www.nsu.edu.pk) for the positions of Associate Professors, three sets for the post of Assistant Professors, and two sets for remaining positions bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates and one photograph for each post.
- Candidates must Submit Application fee for BPS 20-21 Rs. 5000/-, For BPS 19 Rs. 3000/-, For BPS 18 Rs. 2000/-, BPS 17 Rs. 1000/-, for BPS-12 to 16 Rs. 500/-, for BPS-01 to 05 Rs. 250/-.
- The candidates applying for teaching positions should also submit a soft copy of their dossiers in PDF form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their filled and assigned applications.
- Processing fee on challan form downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk can be deposited in any branch of HBL.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee.
- The last date for submission of the application form in National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs is 01st August 2023.