Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Latest announced in all the districts of Punjab by the Government of Punjab.
- Psychologist (BS-17)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates having a domicile in Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for the above-referred posts.
- Interested Candidates Should apply through the Official Website of the National Testing Service NTS https://www.nts.org.pk/.
- The age of the candidates will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate shall produce original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of the interview.
- The last date for submission of the application form for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs is 30th September 2023.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 was announced in all the districts of Punjab by the Government of Punjab. Application is invited from the Pakistan nationals having domicile of the relevant district to fill in the following posts in the Population Welfare Department under an ADP scheme titled Establishment of Adolescent Health Centers, Establishment of model Family Planning Centers attached with District Head Quarters Hospitals on contract basis as per provisions contained in the said PC-1. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.