Prime Minister PM Office Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad. If you’re looking forward to Prime Minister PM Office Jobs in Pakistan, there is good news! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below. The official advertisement can be seen below. Prime Minister Office intends to recruit competent and experienced professionals in Project Pay Scales (PPS) for the following positions under its PSDP project titled “Feasibility Study and Acquisition of Land for Islamabad Model Special Economic Zone” on a contract basis initially for a period of one year, further extendable on satisfactory performance and subject to continuity of the project on yearly basis till the completion of the project. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age Limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Telephone Operator (BS-09)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should be addressed to Assistant Secretary (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad.
- Citizens of Pakistan who are domiciled residents of Balochistan are eligible.
- Applications should be in the prescribed format (available at PM’s Office website www.pmo.gov.pk along with handwritten application) and accompanied by attested copies of Domicile and CNIC.
- Incomplete information in the application form and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- General age in the upper age limit would be allowed as admissible under the rules.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- The last date to Apply for Prime Minister PM Office Jobs is 31st July 2023.