PTUT Jobs 2023 Lahore was announced in Lahore through an online job portal http://www.ptut.edu.pk. The Applications are invited from suitable candidates on a temporary basis on a prescribed form available on the university′s official Website for appointment against the following posts from candidates having domical of Punjab Province. The requisite qualifications and experience for each post is given below.
- Lecturer Civil Technology
- Lecturer Electronics Technology
- Lecturer Electrical Technology
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Lecturer Computer Science
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer English
- Lecturer Management
- Lecturer Islamiat
- Lecturer Electrical Engineering
- Lecturer Civil Engineering
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering
- Lecturer Automotive Engineering
- Lecturer Architectural Engineering
- Lecturer Software Engineering
- Lecturer Fashion Design
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Hiring will be made purely on a temporary basis.
- Visiting faculty will be hired on monthly remuneration of Rs. 60,000/- (having 16 years of education) and Rs. 75,000/- (having 18 years of education) for at least 12 lectures or more workload per week.
- In case the workload is less than 12 lectures per week, he/she will be paid remuneration at the approved rates per lecture of the University.
- Interested candidates may apply online through careers.ptut.edu.pk and submit the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents and online payment of Rs. 500/- in any branch of Bank of Punjab in the University’s account No. 6580064981000010 on the address: REGISTRAR, PUNJAB TIANJIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE BLOCK 1, SECTOR C-2, TOWNSHIP LAHORE.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- Last date to apply for Punjab Tianjin University of Technology PTUT Jobs in Lahore is 04th September 2023.