Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs 2023 announced by Public Sector Company in Islamabad. If you’re looking forward to Public Sector Organization Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and the application procedure below on this page. Official advertisements can also be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a contract basis. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Legal Advisor
- Consultant Technical
- Consultant Technical Generation
- Consultant Transmission
- Consultant Licensing
- Consultant Tariff
- Assistant Legal Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Deputy Legal Advisor
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- A competitive remuneration package.
- This position is purely on a contractual basis for a period of two years in required experience may be granted which may be extended (on mutually agreed terms and conditions).
- Interested candidates should apply with a complete CV, copies of the relevant documents, and a recent photograph within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
- The post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The Organization reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
- Applications should be addressed to: PO Box No. 1664, GPO, Islamabad
- The last date to apply online for Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs is 18th September 2023.