Punjab Public Service Commission New Jobs announced Latest Advertisement No. 08 by Punjab Public Service Commission in newspaper through an online job portal http://www.ppsc.gop.pk. If you’re looking forward to PPSC Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below. The official advertisement can be seen below. Highly talented and dynamic professionals who are residents of Punjab are invited to apply for Latest PPSC Jobs. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Canal Patwari (BS-11)
- Assistant Director (Field)/ DOE (BS-17)
- Research Assistant (BS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Junior Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Stenographer (BS-15)
- Security Officers (BS-17)
- Librarian (BS-16)
- Stenographer (BPS-15)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply online at the official website of PPSC: www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Both males & females can apply for the positions mentioned above.
- Download the challan form which is available on the official website PPSC.
- Deposit registration fee Rs.600/- in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Please read the general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the PPSC website before applying online.
- The candidate must be a Punjab domicile holder.
- Duty will be placed in the Employee’s nomination District/ Region.
- Regular employees of the Punjab Government/ Federal Government/ Semi-Government Institutions/ Autonomous Bodies (having equivalent scale) can apply.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore
- Last date to apply online for PPSC Jobs is 31st July 2023.