Quaid E Azam University New Jobs 2023 was announced in Islamabad through an online job portal http://www.qau.edu.pk/. The official advertisement can be seen below. Quaid E Azam University QAU invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following teaching positions. Interested candidates can apply online at QAU’s official website. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Deputy Controller of Examination
- Assistant Workshop Supervisor
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Director
- Purchase & Store Officer
- Technical Assistant
- Assistant Controller of Examination
- Deputy Registrar
- Technical Assistant
- Transport Officer
- Medical Officer
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants for all position are required to submit one copy of complete application / dossier on prescribed proforma (available at www.qau.edu.pk) including all documents/ attested degrees / experience certificates / CNIC/ domicile, etc. in bound form.
- Applicants for teaching positions are required to submit a soft copy of application / dossier in PDF format (CD/DVD) as well. Applications should reach office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) QAU, Islamabad within 60 days for teaching positions and 30 days for non teaching positions.
- The University reserves the right to fill positions on BPS or TTS. Any new policy decision of the Syndicate in this regard shall remain applicable on this advertisement.
- Applicants for positions BPS 17 and above will submit application dossiers along with the Bank Draft (any bank) or (Paid Challan only from HBL Quaid-i-Azam University branch) for Rs.2,000/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University.
- Applicants from abroad will submit application dossiers along with the Bank Draft of US $ 100/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University.
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel within due date along with service certificates issued by their present and former employer(s) duly attested; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies, if clearly mentioned.
- Upper age limit for non-teaching positions will be followed as per Federal Government rules.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Only eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. Selected candidates will be governed by Quaid-i-Azam University Service Statutes and rules/regulations amended from time to time.
- Applications are treated as confidential documentss and will be shredded in due course of time after making appointments.
- The decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- Any query/information can be raised/obtained on phone at Nos-051-90644141/ 051-90644142/051-90644083/051-90644074 (Establishment Section), or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- University reserves the right to fill any position / withhold appointment against any advertised position or to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Advertisement in detail along with eligibility criteria is available at Quaid-i-Azam University website www.qau.edu.pk.
- The last date to submit the application form for Quaid E Azam University Jobs in Islamabad is 14th September 2023.