Sindh HEC New Jobs 2023 announced in Karachi. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following position having Sindh Domicile. Interested candidates can apply online at Sindh HEC official website. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Director (Academics)
- Director (I.T)
- Deputy Director (CIEC)
- Deputy Director (I.T)
- Deputy Director (Training)
- Assistant Director (M&E)
- Assistant Director (ORIC)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria may apply for respective post(s) through courier at the official postal address of Sindh HEC: (Wahid Yar Khan) ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ADMN/HRM) SINDH HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION.
- Documents including complete bio-data, credential, educational certificates / degrees, experience certificate (if required), certified copies of CNIC, Domicile and PRC, landline & mobile numbers and complete postal address are required to be attached with the job application.
- Candidates, fulfilling eligibility criteria (mentioned above) will be called for written test subject to condition that they will pay written test fee of Rs.1500/- for each test.
- Detail of mode of payment of written test fee will be communicated via written test call letter.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Selected / appointed candidates will be posted at the Sindh Higher Education Commission (SHEC) Karachi.
- Those already in government service are required to apply through proper channel.
- Sindh HEC reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw all or any of above posts.
- Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidate(s).
- No TA/ DA is admissible to the candidates who appear in the test / interview.
- Last date to apply for Sindh Higher Education Commission SHEC Job is 28th July 2023.