Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Karachi Latest Online Applyannounced in Karachi through the latest official notification.
- Sepoy Clerk
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 8 in (male)
- Chest: 33 Inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilo)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2023
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may register online through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website: www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will report to their selected locations on given dates at 06:00 AM informed through SMS from “SINDHRANGER” alongwith online registration slip for physical test, verification of documents, initial medical and written test (candidates to bring along PT shoes & writing material).
- No entry without online registration slip.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Pakistan.
- Candidate must having the required documents at the time of initial registration i.e. Original Education Certificates, Computerized CNIC, Original Domicile and 04 colored passport size photographs.
- Applicants would also have to submit a registration fee.
- Candidates to bring Joggers/PT shoes for 1-mile running test.
- No written/physical test will be held for the Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) category.
- Irrespective of Province/Region, candidates are at liberty to appear at any nearby location as per convenience.
- Recruitment will be carried out at the following locations by recruitment teams as per the schedule noted against each.
1) Registrations Processing Fee:
Rs.500/- (non-refundable) will be paid by the candidate. (BPS-5 & above only).
2) Initial Medical Examination:
No fee for initial med examination will be charged.
3) Physical test:
Candidates to bring along Joggers / PT shoes for PT test. No written / physical test will be held for Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) category.
4) Written test:
Candidates to bring writing material for written test.
5) Psychological tests / Interviews:
Psychological tests / interviews will be held at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
6) Final Selection:
As per criteria / merit at Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Karachi.
7) Final medical examination:
i) Final medical examination will be held at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fee will be paid by the candidates.
ii) Psychological tests, ECG, Lab tests and Chest X-ray of finally selected candidates will be taken during final medical examination.
8) Call letters:
Final medically fit candidates will be issued with call letters to join training.
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
Following documents will be provided by the candidates at the time of physical registration:
- Original Education Sanads / Certificates / Degrees along with 2 × photocopies. In case of 8th class passed, School Leaving Certificate should be verified by concerned District Education Officer.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA along with 2 × photocopies.
- Original Domicile / Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) along with 2 × photocopies.
- 4 × Colored passport size photographs duly attested.
- In case of a candidate already serving in any Government / Semi Government Department, No Objection Certificate (NOC) duly signed by the Head of concerned Department will be provided in original at the time of initial registration (no entry without NOC).