SPSC New Jobs 2023 Apply Online announced through an online job portal http://www.spsc.gov.pk. The official advertisement can be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having domicile in Sindh for the following positions in the Education, Livestock, Health, and Fisheries Department. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
- Professor Clinical Sciences (BPS-20)
- Professor Basic Medical Sciences (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (BPS-17)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates can apply online through SPSC’s official website www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates are required to pay a Challan Fee of Rs.500/- for each post separately in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in any branch of State Bank/ National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh.
- Online Application requires initial registration through the official website and then the candidature will be prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs” feature.
- Enter the correct CNIC Number and Date of Birth in the Online Form.
- Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of the application.
- Last date to apply online for Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs is 04th August 2023.