TEVTA Jobs 2023 Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 announced Seats in Rawalpindi through an online Job Portal www.tevta.gop.pk. It is the largest public sector organization established to promote the TEVT sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its around 400 institutions located all over Punjab. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based at Rawalpindi Division.
- Instructor – Front Desk
- Instructor – Food & Beverage Server
- Lecturer – Management
- Instructor – E-Rozgar
- Instructor – Auto & Diesel
- Instructor – Electrical
- Instructor – Solar
- Jr Instructor – Auto & Diesel
- Jr Instructor Electrical
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- Application along with CV attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC & 1 recent photograph must reach the mentioned below address (GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY 051-4907706 Farooq-e-Azam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rwp) through register mail/courier service
- No soft form (via e-mail) & incomplete applications will be processed.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
- The candidate must have a domicile in any district of Punjab or Isb (ICT).
- The Authority reserves the right not to fill any post/hold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement & use the received applications to make a loop for hiring in the future.
- The last date for the Submission of the application form for TEVTA Jobs in Rawalpindi is 28th August 2023.